JPS Health Network - Fort Worth, Texas
Among the nation's largest county hospital systems, the JPS Health Network in Fort Worth, Texas, built a new hospital, the JPS Patient Care Pavilion, directly across from the existing historic facility in answer to serious waits for trauma/emergency care and to increase surgical and intensive care capabilities. Sundance Associates managed all public relations and internal communications for this major project:
- Created communication plans for physicians, employees, and the public to explain how new facility would meet the serious challenges in providing care and describe changes to the historic John Peter Smith Hospital building in response to the new expansion.
- Managed design and copy writing for announcement brochures, posters, and power point presentations describing and explaining how the new hospital would meet urgent needs of community.
- Organized public presentations to update the community, city and county government, and physician groups on new building and services.
- Created and distributed press releases to newspaper, radio, and television media as construction wrapped up, for private media tours, and for grand opening media event.
- Managed media tours of new hospital and sections of historic campus.
- Created concept for and coordinated media event production for grand opening of new hospital including speaker solicitation, agenda writing, coordination of multiple emergency response organizations with vehicles on display (helicopter, motorcycle police, ambulance, and patrol vehicles), catering, and assisting television, radio, and newspaper media representatives with interviews.
Increases Business Profit
Senior Living Centers, Health Care Facilities
Business Owners, Physicians, Attorneys, Corporate Executives, & More
We're glad to talk with you about ways our marketing consultant services help build relationships to increase profits and referrals. Simply put, we help you create a marketing plan and develop the most effective ways to meet or be found by those who should be purchasing or recommending your services. We've shared a sample of projects (see below) completed over our owner's 30-plus years as a marketing and advertising professional. Give us a call at 214.491.4197, send a text to 817.980.2348, or email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Weaver Firm - Attorneys
Wise County | Denton County | Tarrant County
The Weaver Firm focuses on estate planning, wills, probate, elder law, and qualification for Medicaid nursing home benefits. Weaver Firm lawyers also provide expertise in business law and real estate law. Sundance Associates has managed multiple projects for this firm including:
- Directed layout, photography, design, and copy writing for advertising and educational materials used for direct mail and as handouts as speaking events.
- Managed website design including photography, writing content, design of web page layouts.
- Created video, edited articles, and set up template for monthly e-newsletters.
- Worked in partnership with attorneys to:
- Determine target audiences for marketing materials and speaking engagements
- Develop marketing plans for branding and promoting firm's core services
- Create short-term and long-term strategy for attracting new clients
- Continue focus on maintaining strong relationships with existing clients for repeat business and to encourage referrals
Texas Masonic Retirement Center - Arlington, Texas
Texas Masonic Retirement Center, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, offers a wide range of outstanding accommodations for independent senior living to Texas Masons, their wives, other qualified relatives, and members of the Order of the Eastern Star. Sundance Associates is proud to have managed these marketing/community outreach projects and more:
- Managed photography, design, copy writing, printing, and budgets for multiple brochures, banners, posters, cards, print ads, and signs. Facility maintains near 100% occupancy and has acheived 30% increase in attendance at annual major marketing event attracting 4,500 guests.
- Developed and directed all creative aspects and copy writing for two annual large-scale direct mail marketing projects.
- Initiated and managed website re-design including vendor bids, content management system assessment, photography, navigation, launch, and ongoing maintenance.
- Managed e-newsletter design and distribution including writing content, creating videos, editing photos, maintaining contact database, adding additional sign-up capabilities to social media and website.
- Introduced social media to client, developed strategic plan, wrote and scheduled posts to maximize leads and attendance at annual major marketing event.
- Managed new luxury apartment tower grand opening via print, online, and social media announcements--majority of units pre-sold prior to opening.
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders - Fort Worth, Texas
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders provides nationally recognized cancer treatment to more than 20,000 patients annually at nine locations: Fort Worth-Central Campus, Fort Worth-Southwest, Arlington, Weatherford, Cleburne, Burleson, Granbury, Mineral Wells, and Stephenville. This physician-owned practice provides care through 18 medical oncologists offering chemotherapy, radiation therapy, clinical trials, CyberKnife treatment, and a wide array patient support services. Sundance Associates has managed multiple projects for The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders over the past decade, including:
- Organized and managed multiple physician-only events and community presentation events spotlighting physicians and cancer treatment options. Projects included research for presentations, writing scripts, creating power point presentations/presentations using props, contacting businesses and organizations to pitch and schedule presentations, coordinating onsite set up and tear down for presentations, accompanying speaker to presentation and providing assistance as needed.
- Organized personal meetings/lunches with potential referral referring physicians and physician groups including contacting the potential referral source, scheduling meeting, managing catering, and accompanying physician to meeting.
- Created affinity groups, Medicine Women (female physicians) and Young Docs (physicians with five years or less in practice), to offer a quarterly opportunity to mix and mingle in a relaxed social setting with others capable of referring patients.
- Managed photography, design, copy writing, and printing of multiple brochures, fliers, banners, posters, cards, and signs.
- Managed photography, design, copy writing, and placement of advertising for newspaper, magazine, radio, social media (Facebook ads), and internet search sites (Google Adwords).
- Organized all aspects of multiple media events including writing and distributing press releases and organizing physician interviews or story placement for newspapers, magazines, radio, and television.
- Managed and negotiated sponsorships with charitable organizations to maximize client recognition and benefits.
- Managed website design including photography, writing content, layout of web pages, and SEO integration.
- Managed e-newsletter production including photography, design, interviewing patients, writing content, obtaining photos/video, maintaining contact database, distributing e-newsletter.
- Set up and maintained social media sites.
- Researched, prepared budgets, and wrote proposals for presentation to Board of Directors for multiple programs.
Give us a call--
We're glad to talk with you about the ways we help senior living centers, health care facilities, businesses, physicians, attorneys, architects, business owners, and senior-level corporate leaders build relationships to increase referrals. Simply put, we will create a plan and help you carry out the most effective ways to meet those who should be purchasing or recommending your services. Give us a call at 214.491.4197, send a text to 817.980.2348, or email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
We've shared a sample of projects completed over our owner's 30-plus years as a marketing and advertising professional. We're glad to also offer information on the following projects and many others:
- JPS Health Network - Robert Early, CEO - Fort Worth, Texas (community relations, event production and management in response to organization image and response from CEO).
- Solis Women’s Health - Plano, Texas (marketing, advertising for mammography services)
- Prostate Cancer Institute - Irving, Texas (marketing, advertising, community outreach, public relations, event production and management, website design for prostate cancer services)
- North Denton Cancer Center - Denton, Texas (marketing, advertising, community outreach, public relations, event production and management, website design for radiation therapy services)
- Weatherford Regional Health Center (formerly Campbell Health System) - Weatherford, Texas (marketing, community outreach, affinity groups, public relations, event production and management for a wide variety of physicians on hospital staff and in private practice)